Sol Don Pablo's pool at night with view to the Mediterranean
Sol Don Pablo
Calle del Bajondillo, 55 Paseo Marítimo,
Torremolinos, Málaga (Costa del Sol), Spain
Official rating: 4 stars
Group: Sol by Melia
With a privileged location on the beachfront Bajondillo Promenade in Torremolinos (Malaga), the Sol Don Pablo Hotel combines with the Sol Don Pedro and Sol Don Marco to form the Sol Torremolinos Resort.
Perfect to enjoy with family or friends, Sol Don Pablo is surrounded by gardens and provides different dining areas throughout the resort (Castilla Restaurant, Cordoba Restaurant, Bangkok Bar, Jerez Bar, English Bar and Swimming Pool Bar Blue Horizon), 8 outdoor swimming pools and 1 indoor heated pool (*), Wi-Fi, Internet E-point, private and public parking, hairdresser, and a Convention Centre with 8 meeting rooms for up to 450 people.
• Right on the beach and Paseo Marítimo promenade in Torremolinos
• A few minutes from the centre of Torremolinos, very close to the airport, Malaga and Puerto Marina
• Fully equipped rooms, the majority with furnished balcony or terrace
• International themed buffets with regional specialties
• Full activities programme, parties, musicals, evening shows and live music
• Together with the Sol Don Marco and Sol Don Pedro hotels, it forms part of the Sol Torremolinos Resort
• The Sol Don Hotels complex provides 9 pools and 2 whirlpools
Click to see Melia Hotels' Customer Experience and Stay Safe Plan after reopening of their hotels which were closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Note: Buffets have been adapted to a market-style format, with chefs directly serving customers a wide range of different dishes.
Especially recommended for:
Couples, foursomes, golfing groups, families, conventions
7 nights accommodation in a double classic room at the 4-star Sol Don Pablo Hotel in Torremolinos, with breakfast daily, 5 green fees on Parador Malaga x3 and Torrequebrada Golf x2: Please enquire for current rates
Services & Facilities:
• 24 hour reception
• Private night-time security throughout the complex
• Free WiFi internet in the public areas and rooms
• Internet Corner (E - point)
• Medical services at the Sol Don Pablo (on request) (*)
￼• Convention Centre with 10 meeting rooms and a maximum capacity for up to 500 people
• Stage for shows with seating for over 600 people
•Different dining spaces: Casares Restaurant, Córdoba Restaurant, Bangkok Bar, Andalucía Bar, Patio Bar, Romano Bar and Blue Horizon Pool Bar
(*) With charge
Located at the Sol Don Pablo and for the exclusive use of hotel guests. With:
• 1 elliptical cross trainer
• 2 exercise bikes
• 2 abdominal benches
• 2 bodybuilding machines
Open from 7am to 10pm
Table tennis (at the Sol Don Pablo)
6 lawn bowls areas (at the Sol Don Pablo)
Multi-purpose sport court: Tennis, basketball, handball and football
Card room (at the Sol Don Pablo)
Mini Club for children aged from 5 onwards (in summer)
Outdoor pools overlooking the sea:
The Sol Don Hotels resort has 8 outdoor swimming pools set in gardens overlooking the sea, as well as a heated indoor pool at the Sol Don Pablo
• 2 outdoor pools for adults and 1 children’s pool at the Sol Don Pablo. Next to the pool is an outdoor hydromassage
• 2 outdoor pool for adults and a covered hydromassage at the Sol Don Marco
• 2 outdoor pools for adults and 1 children’s pool at the Sol Don Pedro
Rooms: Sol Room
Totally renovated with a modern design, these bright rooms measuring 24m2 with a 6m2 terrace overlook the hotel entrance. They have a warm decor and are equipped with all the services you need during your stay.
Sol Side Sea View Room
Totally renovated with a modern design, these bright rooms measuring 24m2 with a 6m2 terrace offer side sea views. They have a warm decor and are equipped with all the services you need during your stay.
Interconnected room available
Totally renovated with a modern design, these bright rooms measuring 30m2 offer side sea views. They provide 2 single beds (1 metre in length) and a double sofa-bed (1.5 metre in width). They have a warm decor and are equipped with all the services you need during your stay.
Xtra Room Sea View
Totally renovated with a modern design, these bright rooms measure 24 m2 with a 6 m2 terrace. On the highest floors, facing east and with fantastic sea views. They have a warm decor and are equipped with all the XTRA services you need during your stay.
Xtra Sol Junior Suite
Bright Suite on the 9th floor with two rooms, each measuring 24m2, and a 40m2 terrace with stunning views. It provides two bathrooms and two single beds 1m wide and a double sofa-bed 1.5m wide. Providing all the XTRA services you require and decorated in warm colours.
Food & Drink: Cordoba Restaurant
Description: Buffet with show cooking and areas serving salads, vegetables, fish and meat dishes, fresh fruit and delicious desserts. Italian Corner, ideal for children, with tasty pastas, cannelloni, pizzas and other Italian delicacies.
Atmosphere: Spacious, welcoming, bright and air conditioned.
Description: Buffet with show cooking and areas serving salads, vegetables, fish and meat dishes, fresh fruit and delicious desserts. Restaurant recommended for adults.
Atmosphere: Spacious, welcoming, bright and air-conditioned with an outdoor terrace.
Description: Short snack menu and extensive choice of drinks and cocktails. Large In&Out terrace for enjoying shows.
Location: Sol Don Pablo.
Opening: From 11am to 1pm
Blue Horizon Pool Bar
Description: A la carte restaurant and a wide choice of hot and cold snacks. You can also enjoy a great choice of drinks and cocktails…
Location: Sol Don Pablo.
Atmosphere: Ideal for informal lunches next to the pool at the Sol Don Pablo.
Description: Short snack menu and extensive choice of drinks and cocktails. Large In&Out terrace to enjoy with family and friends
Location: Sol Don Pedro.
Description: Soft drinks, cocktails and premium drinks.
Highlights: Different sensations adapted to guest needs.
Location: Sol Don Marco.
Atmosphere: Elegant and exotic with traditional Oriental décor and features.
Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board and All-Inclusive options available.
￼Activities & Entertainment:
The Sol Don Hotels Complex offers a wide and varied activities programme, designed for all ages and all tastes.
The activities are carried out at the Sol Don Pablo and Sol Don Pedro. Full activities programme, parties, musicals, evening shows and live music. (Programme subject to possible changes.)
Activities in the Hotel:
The activities take place either at the Sol Don Pedro or at the Sol Don Pablo Children
• Mini Club for children aged between 5 and 12. Available in summer (dates to be determined).
•Arts and crafts activities.
• Games in the pool, in the garden and in the games area.
• Evening programme (minidisco, live music, shows) Adults
• Sport activities: stretching and keep fit.
• Water activities: water polo, water volleyball, aqua gym…
• Table tennis.
• Dance classes.
• Yoga (*)
• Lawn bowls.
• Multi-purpose sport court: Tennis, basketball, handball and football.
• Gym located at the Sol Don Pablo with treadmill, 2 exercise bikes, 1 elliptical cross trainer, 2 bodybuilding machines, 2 abdominal benches, dumbbells and weights. Open from 7 am to 10 pm.
• Evening activities: shows, parties and live music.
(*) With charge.
Activities Ouside the Hotel
• Golf: There are 6 golf courses within a radius of 21 km. The closest is the 18 hole Parador Malaga de Golf.
• Day trips to the nearby villages: Mijas, Marbella, Fuengirola, Nerja…
• Organised excursions to Seville, Granada, Córdoba, Gibraltar and Morocco.
• Cycling: Get to know the area via the different cycling routes (from Paseo Marítimo to Fuengirola)
• Water sports (water skiing, kite surfing, diving, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, sailing…)
• Fishing: Enjoy a day out at sea, learning new fishing techniques.