Islantilla Golf is composed of 27 holes surrounded by typical Costa de la Luz landscapes and is made up of 3 nine-hole circuits. This golf course features gentle slopes, water areas, and sea views.
The course was designed to offer different levels of difficulty: three 18-hole options for three different game experiences. The blue course is for players with a low handicap; the green one combines length and precision, perfect for players with a medium handicap; and the yellow one was designed for players with a high handicap.
Reception, locker room, academy, pro shop, golf lessons, club house, parking, restaurant, showers, pool
Driving range, putting green
Golf clubs, trolleys, electric trolleys, buggies
Golf Course Rules:
• All players must be in possession of the handicap certificate and show it in the Pro Shop before playing.
• The maximum handicap for men is 28 and the maximum for women 36. Players whose handicaps are higher than these, have to play with a golf professional or in the afternoon.
• Only soft spikes are permitted.
• All players have to be on the tee 10 minutes before the starting time.
• Appropriate clothing for golf is required.
• Golf cars on the fairways are totally forbidden. Cars must be kept on the paths.
In 1995 it was the venue for the Turespaña Masters (won by Alex Cejka) as well as various Challenge Tour tournaments, including the APG of Spain. This has given status and reputation to Islantilla, which in the year 2000 was placed among the top 100 golf courses in Europe by the prestigious magazine Golf Digest