COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS (ANDALUCIA):
As of 20th January 2021, 326 municipalities in Andalucia will have their perimeters closed for all but essential travel,
including the cities of Granada, Malaga, Corodoba, Almeria, Cadiz, and Huelva.
144 municipalities will prohibit all non essential activity.
• Closure of the Andalucia land border remains.
• Travel between the 8 provinces is NOT permitted (except for work, health and usual essential activities).
• Closure of the perimeter of any municipality with an AI(14d) rate over 500.
• Closing of all bars/cafe/restaurants and shops in Andalucia at 18.00 hrs.
• Reduction from 6 to 4 of the maximum number of people meeting together in any place including cafes/bars.
• Closing of all non essential activity in any municipality with an AI(14d) rate over 1000.
• Curfew remains at 22.00 hrs to 06.00.
From 23 November 2020, Spain has required international and national travellers from high-risk countries to present a negative CRP test within 72 hours before their arrival in Spain.
Montecastillo Golf Course with the hotel and castle on the right
GREEN FEES — COSTA DE LA LUZ
Golf Holidays in Costa de la Luz, Spain
Ayamonte, Huelva, Seville, La Fontera, Cadiz:
Golf Hotels & Resorts
Guaranteed Tee Times on Top Golf Courses,
Best Places to Stay - Costa de la Luz, Spain!
Golf Sun Holidays will custom design your next golf holiday to Costa de la Luz, Spain at the best possible price. You save time and money by booking your golf holidays through Golf Sun Holidays. We offer selected hotels and resorts in Costa de la Luz with your choice of self-catering to all-inclusive board options. Booking your golf through Golf Sun Holidays ensures pre-booked tee-times at some of the best golf courses available on the Costa de la Luz.
Get a price quote