Son Antem’s two golf courses are located in Llucmajor, 10 minutes from the airport and 15 from Palma, with easy access from the motorway. The courses are integrated into a typically Mediterranean landscape and built on flat grounds, making them very pleasant to play on as you walk around them. As well, the courses are without barriers, making them suitable to play with wheelchair.
Son Antem East
The East Course has a classic design, with flat greens with not much defence around them. The broad fairways allow one to be aggressive with the driver without too much risk of penalisation.
This is an ideal course for high handicappers, although more experienced golfers will encounter continuous challenges, forcing them to use all the clubs in the bag.
Son Antem West
The design of the West Course is more demanding, with a very technical back nine, especially on the final holes.
The greens have more movement and are well protected by bunkers and water obstacles.
Three large lakes that come into play on five holes will test players’ skill.
Discount Green Fees & Book Tee Times
We offer our clients guaranteed tee times with discount green fees on Son Antem Golf.
Driving range, putting green, golf lessons
• Pro Shop, open 365 days a year, with a wide selection of technical clothing, accessories and golfing material
• Clubhouse with convenience store with daily bakery, local food, wines and souvenirs
• La Terrassa restaurant overlooks the golf course and features local cuisine, as well as International classics. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (seasonally).
• Gym, Spa, Sauna, Pool
Buggies, moto caddies, trolleys, electric trolleys, golf clubs
In collaboration with Handisport Foundation, Son Antem can offer your two Paragolfers to hire. The ParaGolfer is an all-terrain wheelchair that raises the user into a standing position, to allow a more conventional golf swing.
Son Antem West: 36 for men, 36 for women
Son Antem East: no handicap restriction
Son Antem Golf Academy:
All lessons and courses are offered by PGA professionals and include clubs, balls, and green fees if it is necessary for the proper development of the contracted course.
• Private Lessons (1 hour): 1-4 players
• Private Lessons - Juniors under 16 years (1 hour): 1-2 players
• Play with the Pro (2 hours): 1-3 players
• Platzreife* (10 hours per week): 1-4 players. Platzreife is an initiation course with basics of swing, short and long game, and first contact with golf courses, rules and etiquette. You will receive a certificate at the end of the course, which in Germany is valid for a federal licence.
• 3-day School Certificate (8 hours per week): 1-4 players
• Ziel Handicap 36** (6 hours per week): 1-3 players. Ziel Handicap 36 is recommeded after Platzreife course for more knowledge and play to a level and have a handicap of 36.
• Groups - Easy Golf/ Teambuilding (2 hours): 5-10, 11-20, 21-30, or 31-40 players
• Group Lessons - Beginners/ Advanced (10 hours per week): 5-10 players
• Free Instruction for Kids (6-15 years): On any day/ time, kids will receive a free golf lesson when accompanied by an adult who is paying for a lesson. Both lessons must be taken simultaneously. One free kid is valid for each full paying adult. Offer valid until 31 October 2021.
In November 2018, Son Antem Golf held the first edition of the International Wheelchair Golf Open, an event that hosted 40 players from 22 different countries and 5 continents, playing golf with wheelchair.
Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) - 17 min.